So you wanna write about us and our work? Great. We love it! We've got a trailer, some screen shots,
logo art and all sorts of useful info below. Enjoy!
developer: Worthing & Moncrieff, LLC
based in: Cambridge, MA
release date: April 18, 2016
platforms: Windows, Mac and tablets
regular price: $2.99USD
"A Matter of Murder" is a point-and-click puzzle game with rogue-like elements for Windows, Mac and tablets.
The details of each murder are procedurally generated, so the game is different every time you play with
progressively more challenging logic puzzles. "A Matter of Murder" can also randomly combine logic puzzles
to provide seemingly endless surprises and high replayability.
Zounds! One of the guests at an English house party has fallen victim to cold-blooded murder. Your weekend
in the country is ruined! What choice have you but to ask your fellow guests probing questions, search the
house, draw astonishingly insightful conclusions and solve the crime?
• Procedurally generated content offers a different experience for each play-through.
• Interact with colorful suspects and carefully investigate your surroundings for clues.
• Hand-drawn character art brings the Victorian setting to life in all its murderous glory.
• Campaign mode provides a wide-range of increasingly difficult logic puzzles.
• Logic puzzles can be combined randomly to create new cases and unique play-throughs.
• In-game notebook automatically keeps track of the clues you collect.
• Original soundtrack with responsive musical underscoring.
• Immersive and haunting soundscape places you at the center of the storytelling experience.
• Randomly implemented plot-altering elements can change the course of the story.
"A MATTER OF MURDER" TRAILER
"A MATTER OF MURDER" SCREENSHOTS
"A MATTER OF MURDER" PROMO SHOTS
Download vector and .png art of logo and title art here.
FESTIVALS AND HONORS
Boston Festival of Indie Games 2015: Digital Showcase
One of only 30 games featured in Google's Indie Game Festival 2016
Worthing and Moncrieff, LLC is an independent developer of video game stories founded in 2015.
What? You've never heard of us? Well pull up a stool my friend, and we'll tell you a story.
No, seriously, that's what we do. We're tellers of stories and our medium of choice is digital games.
We draw on the traditions of live theatre, classic mystery novels, board games, Victorian music,
architecture, print design, you name it. So grab a tablet or your laptop and let's talk stories.